To qualify for this discount program, your household must fulfill one of the below requirements:
- Has an income that is 200% or less than the federal poverty guidelines
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Is approved to receive Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program, the eligibility requirements, and whether you qualify.
If you're a Blink customer and you search companies near you, please select City of Barbourville. See the pictures below. Sorry for the confusion.